Nurse and First Aid Team Co.,Ltd.
2022 with the aim of a founder to increase the role of occupational health nurse, which not only performs basic medical care for employees.
- Monitoring employee health and encouraging better choices
- Meeting health and safety standards to reduce work-related injuries
- Educating the employees about the requirements to minimize the risks they would be facing.
Company/Factory Nurse Service
Company/Factory Nurse Service Set up First aid room Set up WI and nurse team services
Medical manpower supply
Company/Factory Hospital/Clinic/Nursing home Site service mobile check up ATK site service testing
First aid medicines and medical supply stock
First aid medicines and medical supply stock Covid Monitoring service ATK Test with free testing
Founder's History and Work Experiences
- Graduated from Faculty of Nursing, Chiang Mai University in 2004
- Register Nurse of NICU of Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital with a part time company nurse at World Industrial Estate Lamphum for 2 years (2004-2006)
- Occupational Health Nurse from Faculty of Nursing, Burapha University in 2008
- Occupational Health Nurse at LCB1, Leamchabang Port for 5 years (2007-2011)
- Chinese Basic Course from Language Center of National Chiao Tung University (NCTU),Taiwan in 2012
- Run own business of Import-Export with a part time Occupational health nurse with We’re Nurse Team for (2013-2015)
- International Marketing Manager at Phyathai Sriracha Hospital with a part time Occupational health nurse with We’re Nurse Team and First Aid Service for ( 2016-present)
Occupational Health Nurse Responsibilities
- Remaining up-to-date with current health and safety legislation.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the workers by inspecting the worksite to maintain health and safety standards.
- Creating a healthier and safer environment to reduce disability claims and work-related injuries.
- Promoting worker productivity by developing and implementing health policies.
- Educating and training employees in the risks they may face.
To be our partner
1. Contact us for quotation and contract agreement
– Tel: +6696 883 7069
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Meeting with us for cooperation requirement
3. Completed the contract with starting